Science Gate Publishing (SGP) considers it essential for the authors to read the following guidelines before submitting any manuscript.
Guidelines for Authors
- manuscripts should be submitted in English language
- manuscripts do not have to be formatted according to any template as SGP undertakes this process
- there is no page limit
- pdf, word and LaTeX file formats are acceptable
- The Editorial Office initially checks whether the subject of the submitted paper is included to the selected journal’s topics
- A plagiarism detection procedure takes place in order to reveal high overlaps with already published papers
After the successful execution of the above stages, which happens within 24 hours of the submission, an ID number is assigned to the manuscript for any future contact with the Editorial Office and the review process begins as defined in Review Roadmap. The major effort of SGP is for every paper to pass through 3 constructive reviews.
Since any of the above stages fails, the manuscript is rejected without any review process being involved.
- Be aware of the Policies (including Copyrighting) applied on any published manuscript
- Be aware of the Article Processing Charges and what services they cover